I’m Shmacked to bring “LIT SZN” tour to Syracuse

Website and popular Youtube channel I’m Shmacked will return to Syracuse on Jan. 29 as a stop on their “LIT SZN” tour. The website, which is dedicated to bringing events to campuses and filming college nightlife, will present a night of DJ’s, performers and merchandise at Westcott Theatre, according to the event’s Ticketfly page.

Artists have yet to be announced, but tickets are being sold through Ticketfly to guests age 18 and up and are priced from $15 to $150. If online tickets sell out, a limited number of tickets will still be available at the door, according to the Ticketfly page.

Doors open at 10 p.m. and filming for I’m Shmacked College TV and a DJ set will both start at 11 p.m.

I’m Shmacked last came to Syracuse on Oct. 15, presenting Life in Color and Steve Aoki at the OnCenter. Before that, it visited from Jan. 28 to Feb. 1 of 2014, documenting parties and nightlife in the wake of The Princeton Review naming Syracuse University the No. 1 party school in America.

SU has since fallen to No. 5 in The Princeton Review’s list, and was named No. 18 on Shmacked Magazine’s Top 30 Party Schools of Fall 2015.

Only two “LIT SZN” tour destinations have been revealed so far. The other stop will be at Louisiana State University on Jan. 15.

kjkrawcz@syr.edu